This is one of those rare Values statements that wasn’t written by the marketing department and actually means something. What are those values?
We wholeheartedly support and appreciate industry.
- Energy – oil, gas, coal, nuclear, and increasingly renewable – powers our civilization.
- Mining and manufacturing – we are awed by the engineering and supply chains required to locate, extract, purify and transform raw materials into high technology goods we use today.
- Ever-improved technology. We recognize it’s not ever-improving technology, because it’s not improving on its own as a given. It is being improved by you, the scientists and engineers. We don’t take it for granted and we appreciate it.
- Supply chains. The incredible efficiency achieved by the supply chains connecting our world.
- Robotics. Robotics save human time, and thus human lives. In past generations, these lives were spent performing routine, mind-numbing and body-breaking work. Today, people are freed to pursue meaningful interests and careers, and will be even more so in the future.
- Construction. Communication. Electronics.
We respect you, appreciate you, understand you and support you. Our company is here because of you and for you.