- Product startup with a working product;
- Looking for bulk orders to fund production and development;
- Two targets: crowdfunding and trade shows.
- Generate product sales during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), a mecca for electronic products and gadgets;
- A way to simultaneously capture buyers’ attention and explain the product;
- Compete for buyer attention in a very highly distractive environment full of competition;
- Separately: produce a fundraising animation for crowdfunding campaigns.
What was done
- For CES, a product overview animation to play on repeat on a large, high-definition screen at the trade show. Multiple versions, some with text and music, others without, to test consumer behavior.
- For crowdfunding, a product overview animation for the calmer at-home evaluation.