- Skin, rig and animate technical and human models according to our studio’s best practices;
- Work with lead animator to ensure timely completion of animated assets;
- Actively participate in team discussions, critiques and reviews.
- Professional animation education: Gnomon, Academy of Arts, Lost Boys, Vancouver Film School or similar;
- An online portfolio with your work including breakdowns.
Nice to have
- Past experience in a AA or AAA game studio or a technical or defense company;
- Significant shipped titles.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation;
- Medical, dental and vision coverage;
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time;
- Paid gym or yoga or CrossFit membership of your choice (you pick one);
- Bring your pet to work;
- And more – inquire within.
How to Apply
Please send your online portfolio (Website, Vimeo, YouTube, Behance, Artstation – not Dropbox and not Google Drive) with salary requirement range and an optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not call (automatic disqualification). We review the portfolios as they come in, and we will contact you if there is a match.